How to Film Yourself Mini Workshop!
Dates + Times
We're running the workshop twice so you can choose which day is best for you (or you can attend both)
Option 1: April 20th, 2:00 - 4:00pm PT
Option 2: April 22th, 6:00 - 8:00pm PT
Can't make it to the live workshop?
Life-time replay option is included in your ticket.
- How to use your phone and make it look like a professional camera.
- What video gear to buy without breaking your bank.
- Setting up your perfect frame in any filming environment.
- Best lighting in any scenario.
- Best sound recording practices.
- How to film for editing.
- Do you need a teleprompter? and if yes, how to use it.
- Online course production, live and recorded.
I felt it was easy to collaborate with Yoni. He would listen to my ideas and offer his when I was stuck, always honoring my vision. He has a brilliant, innovative mind, is funny and sensitive consecutively.
I will absolutely choose Yoni to direct, shoot, and edit my next film. Thank you, Yoni!!
Ashley K, Dietitian
His video led to six speaking invitations immediately after I posted it and I couldn't be more thrilled. Yoni was easy to collaborate with and made me feel incredibly comfortable during the entire filming process. He took the time to understand what I wanted and pieced it together into a beautiful video.
Ross H, NPO Director
If you are looking for a high-quality, engaging video, Yoniverse Films knows how to deliver. I highly recommend Yoni and his amazing work. He is reliable, timely, fun to work with and skilled at telling the story you want to tell with motion picture. A video they created for my non-profit arts education organization was quickly viewed more than 10,000 times on Facebook!